Home away from home, where we learn, love and laugh
U kind se huis weg van die huis, waar ons leer, liefde gee en lekker lag
Why Choose Kiddies Heaven to care for your most Precious Possession
• Safety is our main priority. Our premises are secure, neat and well-maintained
• All our centers are registered and our staff are legit.
• Our staff are experienced, well trained and our pride.
• We have qualified teachers and caregivers that really care.
• We focus on the child’s well-being, identity and belonging, creativity, knowledge and understanding of the world, communication and exploring mathematics.
• We walk the extra mile for our clients (parents and children).
• We have surveillance cameras at our Baby Care Center and Creche.
• We have an excellent reputation, including positive reviews from previous and current parents.
• We have a caring, stimulating environment with happy kids.
• We have an interesting and varied Curriculum.
• We have established policies and consistent rules.
Quote of the Month!
Making the decision
to have a child is
It is to decide
have your heart
go walking around
outside your body.
We are stronger together
Our Care Centers
Rust & Vreugd Creche
At our main center we offer a service from 3 months to 5 years of age.
“Cubs” – Baby Section – 3 to 24 months
“Barney” – 2 -3 years
“Bear” – 3 -4 years
“Tigger” – 4 -5 years
Our ratio per child for the babies are 1:5, and the other classes 1:8.
Every section has their own playground and qualified teacher.
We offer breakfast, lunch and snacks twice during the course of the afternoon.
We are responsible for the 10 o’clock snack and drink.
We primarily concentrate on the well-being of the child. The Gr. R and RR learners are separate from the Gr. 1-7’s.
We chaperone the children to and from sport and do supervision, although the child gets the opportunity to do homework, under supervision and with help from either a retired teacher, student teachers and assistants – not qualified teachers.
There is a big difference between a homework center and an aftercare center. The homework gets done and checked but it still stays the parent’s responsibility too check if all the homework has been done.
We offer lunch and snack-times twice during the course of the afternoon.
The same apply for the Eureka After Care Center.
We saw the need for this center 4 years ago and never looked back. It is exclusive and we cater for 15 children, aged 2-4 years, only.
It is ideally situated opposite Eureka Primary School and perfect for the parents that drop older children at the school, so the younger ones can be accommodated by us.
Very convenient for dropping and picking up at the same time.
We operate from 7 – 12 o’clock and can accommodate the child that must be fetched at 2.
We offer breakfast and lunch. You are responsible for the 10 o’clock snack and drink.
Pete van Zyl
Phone: 082 560 2989
Amanda van Zyl
Phone: 082 355 8553
Just complete the form below, hit the send button, and we will respond ASAP.